APS meets all skill level users with multiple interaction steps to a fully automated process.
It runs on your desktop or laptop computer and processes small and medium format aerial imagery to 2D maps and 3D models with centimetric accuracy.
APS handles ground-facing images from some drone types, but they must include GPS data (IMU data also optionally). The drawing should be obtained in the form of a strip, with an overlap of 70-80% standards (lateral and longitudinal).
APS is equipped with 3 extension modules: StereoCAD (for stereoscopic inspection and 3D CAD plots), Terrain Tools (professional DEM editor and viewer), APSCheck (check quick flights in the field).
- Operating System: Windows 7sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Graphics Card 2gb GPU Minimal.
- Internet Connection for download or DVD drive.