Ultimate Embroidery & Multi-Decoration Software for professional digitizers, embroidery shops, industry trainers and educators, and apparel decorators. With new technical and creative stitching effects, even faster digitizing and over 200 professional embroidery fonts, you can digitize more creative advanced designs quickly with full professional control.
For professional digitizers, embroidery shops, industry trainers and educators, and apparel decorators. With new technical and creative stitching effects, even faster digitizing and over 200 professional embroidery fonts, you can digitize more creative advanced designs quickly with full professional control.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is included, fully integrated and provides full vector and bitmap graphics software for multi-decoration, printing, cutting, engraving and more.
Advanced Integrated Design Library
- Search designs in seconds by customer, order, date or any text field
- Designs are automatically indexed for fast search. No manual categorization required
- Browse designs from all folders in one screen, or folder by folder
- Group and sort designs by customer, order, date, folder, design status, stitches and more
- Quickly see recent designs by date, no matter what folder they are in
- Batch operations on multiple selected designs. Open, convert, print, stitch and catalogue.
Order Job Feature
- Save customer, order & job details in the .EMB design file. A separate database is not required
- Identifies the garment, quantities, sizes, colors and approval status
- Display job details with high resolution product mock-ups in .PDF for customer approval
- Estimate stitch counts from customer artwork using enhanced Auto-Digitizing
- Create digitizing requests as .EMB designs and manage status in the Design Library
- Minimize printed worksheets by sending .EMB with job details to production computer.
Enhanced Product Visualizer and Customer Approvals
- Create mock-ups of designs on high resolution garment images in the required colors
- Wide selection of high resolution predefined generic products included
- Add your own custom product images
- Move and re-size product images within the design
- Print new .PDF approval sheets with job details or email directly to customers for approval
- Save and record the product image directly in the .EMB design file for future use.
More efficient design workspace
- 4K monitor support, large or small icons, optional labels
- Improved arrangement of toolbox tools with quick‑access flyouts
- Switch between multiple open designs effortlessly with new design tabs
- Visualize stitching sequence with the new Stitch Player using classic media player controls
- New Color toolbar commands and My Threads docker for easier color management
- Large, full featured Open dialog displays design details
- “Open Recent Designs” with thumbnail view.
NEW Creative and Technical Stitching
- Sculpture, Raised Satin, Square Stitch Outlines
- Raised Satin, Square Stitch, Double Square fills
- Predefined Motif Fills now standard
- Radial Stitch Effect
- Double Tatami Underlay
- Adjustable Overlap Lap Corners
- Improved Auto-Applique’
- New Satin Tie-off method
- Trapunto Effect now standard.
- Operating System: Windows 7sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Graphics Card 2gb GPU Minimal.
- Internet Connection for download or DVD drive.