Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office 5.85
Description of Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office 5.85
GPS Pathfinder Office is a powerful and easy-to-use software package for GNSS processing. This software is designed to develop compatible, reliable and accurate GIS data from GNSS data collected in this area. Trimble is a leading provider of advanced positioning technology and mobile solutions aimed at maximizing productivity and increasing profitability. Trimble has integrated with a variety of positioning technologies including GPS, laser, optical and inertial technology, wireless communications to provide a complete commercial solution.
Pathfinder GPS Office Features and Features:
– Differential modification to improve the quality of the GNSS data collected
– H-Star data processing for high precision and support for GLONASS processing
– Export and import data in GIS and CAD formats
– Advanced Data Editor to ensure compatibility between domain and office
– Control GNSS data quality before exit to GIS
– Includes a ranking system which ensures that GNSS data is modified using the best quality data.
– Full support for GNSS mapping and GIS portfolios and related positioning technologies such as H-Star
Windows 7 / 8.x / 10 32bit & 64bit
- Operating System: Windows 7sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Graphics Card 2gb GPU Minimal.
- Internet Connection for download or DVD drive.