Siemens FEMAP is an advanced engineering simulation software that analyzes finite element models from complex engineering systems and displays results of the solution. Siemens FEMAP can roughly model components, assemblies, systems and behavioral responses for the environment. Using the FEMAP simulation capabilities, you can predict, improve, and relive product performance, reduce time and physical and cost-effective prototyping, evaluate designs and materials, and optimize your designs. Reduce the use of materials.
Features of Siemens FEMAP v12 with NX Nastran
- Geometric data access from all major CAD systems including CATIA, Pro / Engineer, NX, Solid Edge, SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- The ability to create geometric shapes and modify functions, so you can create the necessary model changes in modeling to create finite element models.
- A complete finite element model is displayed with FEMAP basic data, which allows you to view, change, and change the nature directly.
- Grouping, layering and visualization tools help you manage the model when creating and launching finite element models.
- Data levels that allow you to create complex loading conditions based on the previous analysis output for multi-physics applications.
- In addition to the FEMAP elemental element and solid shell, it supports beam modeling.
- - Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- - Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- - Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)