Schlumberger PIPESIM 2017 is an effective and steady state multiflow simulator which will enable the production optimization. In today’s world the production systems needs a smooth, safe as well as cost effective transportation of the fluids from the reservoir to the processing pokants. In order to ensure smooth as well as steady transportation of the flow you need to have a flow simulator and applications like Schlumberger PIPESIM 2017 is the best choice.
Features of Schlumberger PIPESIM 2017
- An effective and steady state multiflow simulator which will enable the production optimization.
- The GIS component has been improved significantly in order to share same visualization technology as Petrel E&P software platform.
- Features the ability to display the results directly on the GIS model diagram by using color gradients for quickly analyzing results to identify flow assurance risks.
- Finds the opportunities to enhance the production.
- Got a new ESRI data source which has global coverage which is more accurate than previously available services and lets you capture bathymetry data for subsea flowlines.
- - No shipping required for Digital products, a download link will be sent instead for fast respond.