QuarkXPress 2019 introduces Flex Layouts, a first in digital publishing for graphic designers. Flex Layouts is a new layout space that lets designers create truly responsive HTML5 web pages in a WYSIWYG environment. Flex Layouts do not require any HTML or CSS coding skills, which means graphic designers can start creating banner ads, landing pages, microsites and more. Modern Web Design: Transform print designs into modern web pages with Flex Layouts that enable users to deliver responsive web design without coding. Bring layouts to life with native HTML5 and CSS3 effects including drop shadows, gradients, vector shapes, video and a wealth of interactive elements.
Features of QuarkXPress 2019 macOS
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of QuarkXPress 2019 macOS
please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Flex Layouts
- Tables Reimagined
- Professional Image Export
- Complete PDF Accessibility Support
- Performance Boost for Mac and Windows
- Spring-Loaded Cursor
- 9-Point Reference Grid
- Auto Growing Text Boxes
- Enhanced Paragraph Formatting
- Directional Spine Alignment
- Easy Access to Merge Shapes
- Enhanced Border Formatting Control
- Enhanced Retina Support.
- Operating System: Windows 7sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Graphics Card 2gb GPU Minimal.
- Internet Connection for download or DVD drive.