Plaxis Professional has got an easy to use interface that allows a smooth workflow and it eases the use for both beginners and experts in the geotechnical finite element modelling field. There are many advanced soil models which are pre-installed for representing non-linear, stress and time-dependent behaviour of soil and rock masses. This application is cost effective and it pays for itself before the end of your 1st project. It is also a very efficient application as the ratio of the useful work performed to the total time expended is maximal. All in all Plaxis Professional is an imposing application which can be used for modeling complex geo-engineering projects.
- Operating System: Windows 7sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Graphics Card 2gb GPU Minimal.
- Internet Connection for download or DVD drive.