- - No shipping required for Digital products, a download link will be sent instead for fast respond.
One of the companies that offers powerful software in the oil, gas and petrochemical sector is Intergraph, also known as COADE, a subsidiary of the international Hexagon Group. PV Elite or PVElite software is a professional program for designing pressure vessels and heat exchangers.
Features and characteristics of Intergraph PV Elite software:
– Easy to use graphical environment
– Design of large pressure vessels and heat exchangers in accordance with the latest international standards
– Ability to analyze and perform the necessary optimizations
– Perform accurate calculations in accordance with ASME standards (American Society of Mechanical Engineers stands for American Mechanical Engineers)
– Calculation of types of loads and the possibility of combining lateral loads with adjustable pressure
– Ability to apply the desired pressure to calculate the strength of components and connections
Ability to control, check and calculate the wall thickness of tanks to measure the amount of pressure
– Accurate calculation of MAWP (stands for Maximum Allowable Working Pressure and means the maximum allowable working pressure)
Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium IV or higher AMD Athlon dual-core processor or higher
Memory: 4 GB RAM or higher
Display: 1280×1024 or higher, with True Color
Video Card: 256 MB or greater video RAM, OpenGL 1.1 or later, DirectX 9.0 or later, drivers updated with the latest