CAESAR II has various features and improvements in tools and is available in Windows operating systems. It has a library for materials and tools which can be used and include in the project. Users can add model design to 3rd party softwares such as CADWorx. It offers to present the report with animations and graphics which will help the user to make a managed report. CAESAR II allows to troubleshoot the pipe design and suggest the solutions to fix the problems. It puts the design in extreme conditions such as earthquakes, temperature, and loads.
Features of CAESAR II
- Used for analysis of pipe design and put them in extreme conditions.
- Different dynamic situations are applied for testing flexibility and stress.
- Support the library of material and tools.
- Capable of other software such as CADWorx.
- Graphical and animation reports for making it more organizing.
- Troubleshoot and fix any damage or corrosion.
- - No shipping required for Digital products, a download link will be sent instead for fast respond.