Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop features simple data management for simplifying communication with the data. For more ease, the application supports drag and drop through which users can switch, add, fill and more with a few mice drags. The developed environment can deal with 2D and 3D seismic data without consuming a huge system resource. Other than that, it provides high-level security to users data and information for not letting anyone else messing around with it. It provides a common unit management system to store numeric data to a consistent data set. Afterwards, user the unit sets to enter and view data in the preferred formats.
Features of Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop
- Operate and deal with oil and gas tasks.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Gain full control and access over the operation.
- Fingertip access to tools.
- Simple data management.
- Deal with 3D and 2D seismic data.
- Secured the data.
- - Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- - Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- - Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)