Fluidsim is a software package that can be used for simulation, creation and study of pneumatic and hydraulics. The tool can also be used for designing and testing virtual circuits. All the functions in this program are nicely combined and are easily accessible.
This comprehensive simulation tool is combined with a very interactive circuit editor that has a detailed information about all the components. Sectional view animations and videos are also available. This capability of Fluissim makes it perfect for tutorials and creating lessons. The tool can be used for preparation and as a self study tool. All you need to do is to define the input configuration of fluids and scene geometry then a fluid simulator evolves the motion of the fluid with the use of Euler’s equations as well as Navier-Stokes equations. These equations describe the physics of the fluid.
- Operating System: Windows 7sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Graphics Card 2gb GPU Minimal.
- Internet Connection for download or DVD drive.