EndNote 20 accelerates your research process so you can focus on what truly matters – conducting and sharing groundbreaking research. EndNote 20, the world’s essential reference management tool, helps you save time, stay organized, collaborate with colleagues, and ultimately, get published
Insert in-text citations while simultaneously creating a bibliography with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft® Word.
Use tools that find PDFs for you throughout your search process. Then, easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
Create rules to automatically organize references as you work. And, use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
Easily collaborate across geographic boundaries. Share some or all of your library and set permissions for access.
Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and the desktop and iPad applications.
- Operating System: Windows 7sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Graphics Card 2gb GPU Minimal.
- Internet Connection for download or DVD drive.