Model predicted capacity for different scenarios and track how pedestrians and crowds interact with infrastructure. Perform virtual experiments on the design and operation of an object and evaluate the impact of pedestrian flows of varying intensity. With integrated modeling, analysis and visualization capabilities for a variety of projects – from airports to train stations and sports centers – LEGION Simulator helps optimize pedestrian flow and improve safety, enabling users to test evacuation strategies at any stage of modeling.
Scientific validity: The LEGION Simulator relies on extensive scientific research on pedestrian behavior in real conditions. The algorithm is patented, and the simulation results are consistent with both empirical measurement and qualitative research.
Compatibility: integration with other applications to better understand pedestrian and vehicle interactions, as well as changes in behavior depending on temperature and other variables.
Accurate reporting: export and report generation using maps, charts and videos to accurately inform project participants about pedestrian traffic congestion, evacuation, space utilization, social costs and preferred routes.
- Scientifically Validated: Based on extensive scientific research of pedestrians’ behavior in real contexts. Algorithms are patented, and simulation results have been validated against empirical measurements and qualitative studies.
- Interoperable: Integrate with other applications to understand interaction among pedestrians and vehicles and individuals’ reaction to temperature and other variables.
- Accurate Reporting: Export and report clear outputs via maps, graphs, and videos to accurately inform stakeholders about crowd density, evacuation, space utilization, social cost, and preferred paths over time.
- Operating System: Windows 7sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Graphics Card 2gb GPU Minimal.
- Internet Connection for download or DVD drive.