Autodesk® Quantity Takeoff building cost estimating software helps make material costing faster, easier, and more accurate. Cost estimators can create synchronized, comprehensive project views that combine important information from building information modeling (BIM) tools such as Revit® Architecture, Revit® Structure, and Revit® MEP software together with geometry, images, and data from other tools. Automatically or manually measure areas and count building components, export to Microsoft® Excel®, and publish to DWF™ format.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk Quantity Takeoff building”:
- Takeoff in minutes automatically-Perform a takeoff on an entire building information model (BIM) in just minutes through integration of 2D and 3D design data.
- Greater flexibility than typical databases or spreadsheets-Perform interactive examination of 3D models for material cost estimating purposes.
- Dynamic counting-Count and quantify design data quickly and easily.
- More efficient manual takeoff-Supports the takeoff of JPG, TIF, PDF, and other “nonintelligent” image formats.
- Share, query, and clarify-Generate quantities linked to specific objects. Mark up and “round-trip” your comments.
- Faster and more insightful quantity reports-Create summaries and detailed quantity surveying reports quickly and easily.
- - Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- - Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- - Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)