- - No shipping required for Digital products, a download link will be sent instead for fast respond.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is one of the branches of fluid mechanics that performs fluid flow analysis using numerical methods. Autodesk CFD or Autodesk Simulation CFD software, formerly known as CFdesign, plays the role of fluid flow simulation in the Autodesk Simulation software suite. Simulation and analysis of computational fluid dynamics as well as simulation of product heat transfer flow is possible using this program.
Features of Autodesk CFD software:
– Has advanced tools and complete computational fluid dynamics
– Has a complete set of CFD simulation and analysis capabilities for heat transfer current
– The possibility of communicating and coordinating the generated designs using CAD software with the program
– Automating meshing technology in a completely intelligent way
– Fully flexible simulation according to user needs