Autodesk AutoCad 2017 For windows 64 bit
Full Version Bonus Tutorial Training
AutoCAD is a design and drafting software that has been developed by Autodesk for engineers and architect. This software is probably the most widely used application that has been used for creating engineering drawing for decades now. The job of the engineers and architectures have been made very simple and easy. AutoCAD is around for quite some time now and today we are going to review AutoCAD 2017.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD 2017
- Impressive design and drafting software.
- Makes the job of engineers and architectures very simple.
- Supports centerlines and center marks.
- Comes up with a mobile application.
- Can share your design on cloud.
- Can import PDF files into your project.
- Operating System: Windows 7sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Graphics Card 2gb GPU Minimal.
- Internet Connection for download or DVD drive.