Let’s explore what’s new AutoCAD has to offer in its 2016 release. There is a new Text frame property has been included to Mtext objects in order to create a border all around your text. Text wrapping feature is also included and now text will be wrapped automatically in the dimension fields. There is a new Modify option included which will let you draw new revision cloud segment. The interface for AutoCAD 2016 is very intuitive and is helpful for all the users to access all the tools easily. The New Tab drawing file tab has been renamed as Start. The Status bar has also been enabled to automatically wrap onto two rows when there are number of icons which can’t be fit into a single row. AutoCAD 2016 has got a comprehensive Help file which will guide you at each and every step.
Features of AutoCAD 2016
- Can create 2D and 3D drawings.
- Intuitive interface.
- New Text frame property included.
- Text wrapping feature included.
- Status bar has been enabled to wrap automatically.
- Comprehensive help included.
- Operating System: Windows 7sp1/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Graphics Card 2gb GPU Minimal.
- Internet Connection for download or DVD drive.